Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dublin Irish Festival

The Dublin Festival is the biggest thing to happen this week. If you do not count The Rainey's at Papa Joe's in Ashville.

Three days of music, storytelling, dance and many other events of interest. If you think you have no interest in Irish culture, you would be wrong. There is so much to do there has got to be something to suit you.

If you want to say hello to me I will be Storytelling on the Wee Folks stage at 6:00pm and on Saturday on the Spoken Word stage at 4:00pm Storytelling for the grown ups.

http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/ for more information.

Photo's

I have a few photo's of new comers to Ashville, but I am having transfer problems. As soon as I fix the problem I will put them on.

I have a number of music related video's a couple of them below. I try to embed them but it is not always possible. If there is a link just click on it.

This one is of The Hard Tackers who had a great time on Saturday night at the Bookshop in Clintonville and at Espresso Yourself Cafe in Powell
on Tuesday night.

Gazebo Gatherings

The Gazebo Gatherings start this Sunday in the park at Ashville and will continue each Sunday until September 6. See the calendar for details.

Here are a couple of video's.

http://www.daveandthomas.net/2009/07/13/naked-viking-folk-song/


Good Bad and Ugly. Look out for the whistle collapse.
I could not see Tom Harker.

No comments: