Friday, November 21, 2008

Ashville Open Mic New Web Site


Ashville Open Mic New Web Site

There is now a web site for the Ashville Open Mic.


Open Mic had already gone so I had to have Open Stage.

I need web links. If you already have a link on the Folkie Haven blog I have can take it off there. If not send me your link. Anyone can send me a link not just the Ashville people.

Profiles.

I am setting up a profile page. If you have performed at the Stagecoach, Cadillac Jack's or Ashville Papa Joe's can you send me the following.

A Photo. (If you are happy with the photo I have ok)

Name
Area you live in
How long have you been playing
Favorite singer
Favorite instrument and make
Comments about the Ashville Open Mic.


This weekend

Ohio Fingerstyle Guitar Club The Hot Club of Nashville with: fiddler, Stuart Duncan at the Griswold Center, 777 High Street, Worthington, OH (doors open at 11:00 - concert starts at noon)

http://www.stuartsoperahouse.org/

Here is the answer to all the Banjo Jokes.

What does it mean when a guitar player is drooling out both sides of his mouth?
The stage is level.

How do you get a guitar player to play softer?
Give him some sheet music.

What do a vacuum cleaner and an electric guitar have in common.
Both suck when you plug them in.

What do a vacuum cleaner and an electric guitar have in common.
Both suck when you plug them in.

No comments: