Monday, September 29, 2008

Interesting Folkies doing interesting Folk Music.

Interesting Folkies doing interesting Folk Music.

Lots for you to watch and read in this blog. There is so much going on at the moment on the folk scene It is difficult to know where to go first.

If anyone went to the Columbus Folk Society concert on Saturday can you let me know how it went. I was at a wedding so I could not get there, I was disappointed because I like Grassahol. I tried to get out of the wedding, but I was instructed my presence was required.



Dulcimer Lesson by Andy Beyer



Andy will be teaching at this year's SEODfest, but you can catch him locally at Upper Arlington's Senior Center. (Sorry about the size of the photo I could not make it larger without distortion.)



We will be offering group beginning dulcimer lessons through the Lifelong Learning and Leisure Program at the Upper Arlington Senior Center starting on
October 7, at 7-9PM and running until November 11. This is a great bargain
(12 hours of instruction for $55 for residents, $60 non-residents). Most music stores are charging $25/half-hour. The number to call for registration is:614-583-5333. If you know any one who might be interested in this information, please pass it on. We have five registered with 14 days and counting left. We need two more.



Thank you,
Andy Beyer





Mary Miller Rules

Below are two video's from the Mary Miller benefit concert. Ken, Mary and Larry opened the concert and Ty produced the video's. A wonderful person fighting hard.

Send Me Angels





Stop In The Name Of Love





Try This Web Site

If you are into 80s music video's you might like this web site,

http://www.80smusicvids.com/

No comments: