Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Whats New

Sorry I have neglected you all the last week or so, but I am trying to get back into things following my operation. I have loads of new information and items of interest and I will post them as soon as I can. Pain, drugs and computers do not gel.

I just wanted to make sure you were reminded that the Columbus Folk Music Society Coffee House at the Book Shop

Areopagitica Books
3510 N. High Street * 268-5094

this Saturday 26 January has a very good guest artist. Tom Gorman a singer song writer of exceptional ability. http://www.gormansongs.com/ for a sample and to see his web site.

7pm jam session
8pm open mic
9pm Tom Gorman.

There may well be a silent auction going on so be ready.

I intend to be there I just do not know how long for.

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR BREAKING NEWS. ONCE I HAVE CONFIRMATION AND THE DEAL IS DONE I WILL LET YOU KNOW. YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Keep sending the information.

No comments: