Friday, January 11, 2008

Open Mic Night Suspended


Open Mic Night Suspended


Would you please spread the word that the Open Mic Night at Cadillac Jack's is no longer running. I will be out of commission for at least three weeks following an operation on my shoulder. It will be some time before I will be back to 100%. We will start up again as soon as I get full use of my arm back.


I am sorry about this, but there is little I can do, keep in touch.


Remember Saturday night there is a choice of music.


At Wits End are playing at the Book Shop 7 till 9pm


Areopagitica Books
3510 N. High Street * 268-5094


The Rainey's, Hartley and Joseph and Larry Pennington are at the

Espresso Yourself Music Cafe in Powell.

50 W Olentangy St Powell, OH 43065-8714, US

1 comment:

cindy said...

Sorry you're having trouble, John. When we get older, it's Patch, Patch, Patch!!! [Grin]