Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Sunny Day In Baghdad


Another Sunny Day In Baghdad
by Tom the Ukulele Man

Below is a link to a song by Tom The Ukulele Man. For those of you who do not know Tom, he is a real character and a great friend. A man of vast compassion and a wonderful sense of fun. He writes cutting satire, comedy and serious content, A Sunny Day in Baghdad being one.


Feel free to pass this song on to your e mail list, regardless of your political views this song says it all. Tom at his best.
Have a happy new year.
Keep sending all the information you can and I will do my best to included it.
Spread the news about this blog and make 2008 a real Folk Arts explosion. We are running at around 68 signed up for the e mail, I have no idea how many through other feeds. You will see the visits we are getting from around the world. It is important to get your web site on the blog, send the address to me and I will put it on. All I ask in exchange is that you put the blog address on your web site links.
I prefer information to be sent electronically because it is easy to cut and paste and less time consuming.
All the Best you you and yours.
John

No comments: