Monday, November 26, 2007

Good News


Good News


Wendy Tanner has emailed me to say that John Prine will be in town.


Sat 02/23 Columbus, Ohio
Palace Theatre


If anyone would like to go in a group let me know. Who knows if there is enough of us we may get a reduction.



Back to Cadillac Jack's following the turkey break.


You have rested up and refuelled so let's have a good turnout Thursday.


Columbus Folk Music Society Fund Raiser.


If you were not at the Folk Society on Saturday night you missed an unbelievable evening of wonderful entertainment. Just about everything went on. Comedy, singalong, musical saw, harmonica, love songs, one of the best nights I have been to for many a long time.


We were running late (my fault) but you can always tell when it is better then normal when the audience do not leave until the very end.


Lots of winter information to come so keep an eye on the calender.


Once Again I am Going to Mention.


Espresso Yourself Music Cafe in Powell


This is such a good place for musicians you have to give it a try.




Good food, good coffee, a sound system and a chance to strut your stuff.
Anyone with photo's of local musical events they would like to share please send them to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I wonder who the musical saw player was...
I would like to invite him/her to the Musical Saw Festival in NYC.

All the best,

'Saw Lady'
www.SawLady.com/blog