Thursday, September 20, 2007

How to Tune Your Guitar (Or Not)


How to Tune Your Guitar (Or Not)

Just a little something for your enjoyment. I hope you laugh as much as I did. At first I was not sure, but as it went on I had tears in my eyes.


Good News about Bryan Joseph. He is out and about and should be back at work next week and be putting in an appearance at the Stagecoach tonight. Thursday 20 September.

There is lots going on with the September Calendar full, check it out.

Once again the Columbus Folk Music Society has been asked to participate in the music for the Columbus Marathon. For those who are not aware of what happens music is provided all along the route for the runners. We are on the lookout for anyone who would like to give us a few songs so contact me for information. john@AnEnglishmanAbroad.com

I had an email passed on to me from someone wanting to start a band up. She is a newcomer to the area so anyone interested please contact Bonnie or send information to me and I will pass it on.


Hi All

I am new to the greater Columbus area (Chillicothe) and am trying to put a Patsy Cline tribute act together. I am the Patsy in the group LOL. We have a great drummer, pedal steel player, and two upright bassists who want to audition. We need a good guitar player and a pianist. Would you happen to know anyone local who may be interested? Thanks so much for any help you can give to get a newcomer started out here and God Bless! Keep on pickin'!

Bonnie in Chillicothe



No comments: