Friday, July 13, 2007

Music fun

Once again this month we are spoiled for choice for music events. Check the calendar for lots of action.


Who is better looking. John or the Coyote.


Larry and Linda Pennington hosted a jam session on July 4 that was great fun. I think I gained at least 10 lbs, I have posted a few photo's for your pleasure. I like these events because you make new friends and meet old ones. I can not think of a better way to spend an afternoon then with friends, playing music, having interesting conversation and eating good food.



Mike of Randolf Street fame came to the Stagecoach with a couple of new friends. Bechi and Adrinne, I thought the name of their trio was a little unusual. I asked Mike what they called themselves and he told me. "We Don't Know Yet" So that was what I introduced them as. An excellent group, terrific vocals, well appreciated by the audience. I hope we see them back regular.






Hartly and Joseph are playing at the Stagecoach on Saturday 14 July 7 pm until 9 pm a duo not to be missed. I have a family occasion that night, but I am doing my best to try and get there even if it on only for half an hour. They are good.





We have a new Stagecoach song. Issac of Barn Doors performed his new song last night. A few characters from the open mic are in the song and it is good fun. I got the impression he was a little taken back by the reception.

Now for the commercials.

If you have a link on this page could you please put a reciprocal link on your web site. It all helps the search engines. At the moment we are getting visits to the web site from all over the world which is good. If you have a web site let me have the URL and I will include it.

Keep sending the dates you, or your group are playing. Lets keep that calendar full.

Feel free to send me articles, reviews, information about new Cd's etc, all are welcome. you write it I will put it in the blog.

Please pass on information about the blog and encourage others to sign up. It is easy and only takes a few minutes.

If you are aware of other organizations that may be interested in connecting with us please let me know.

All the best

John

No comments: